Your career at
Your future in our team
Your exciting apprenticeship
We are pleased that you are interested in a training position in our company.
Training is a matter close to our hearts. For sustainable future planning, we consider it our duty to think long-term and train our skilled workers internally. In this way, we can familiarize our specialists of “tomorrow” with the company right from the start, ensure that we have the best-trained junior staff ourselves and secure our company’s future.
You can achieve a lot with us if you…
- enjoy teamwork,
- enjoy taking on responsibility,
- are open to new challenges,
- work independently even under deadline pressure,
- would like to act in a customer-oriented manner,
- are flexible and committed.
- Construction mechanic (m/f/d)
- Metal technology specialist (m/f/d)
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering (m/f/d)
- Technical product designer (m/f/d)