Safety systems for your health
Energy generation: Reduce costs
Decentralized power generation is an issue for us. Do you operate CHP units, generators, turbines or emergency power generators? Plant cooling and sound insulation go hand in hand at . Our supply and exhaust air systems with up to 80,000m³/h are used to dissipate the heat generated in CHP units. Use the components of sound insulation and ventilation in combination.
Sound insulation measures from reduce the noise level and at the same time minimize your operating costs through efficient cooling systems. In addition, the customized ventilation systems ensure the function of the power plant. All applicable standards for the protection of people at workplaces and in the neighborhood of your company are taken into account.
A WIDE RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES
- Ventilation components are air filters G4 to F7, multileaf dampers, splitter attenuators, fire dampers, fans, air ducts and fittings according to DIN 24190
- Adjustment dampers can be operated mechanically or electrically
- Maintenance and access doors, or windows if required, facilitate inspection and maintenance of the power plant and serve safety purposes
- Silencers on weather louvers limit sound radiation into the neighborhood
- Supply and exhaust fans can be equipped with explosion protection and frequency converters
- Crane rails for service and replacement work on the unit
- Combined heat and power units (CHP)
- Emergency power generators
Why with us?
Your advantages with
The adaptable solutions are built target-focused according to the customer’s wishes.
The investment is used as an intelligent price-performance gain
Goal-focused and desire-centered work, expertise recommendations and additional implementation aids.
The comprehensive support as well as accompaniment through projects enables everything from one source
Successful customer relationships
Extract from our clients